Wednesday, March 17, 2010

17.03.10

morning run:
Shirley
Osita
Posey
Frijolita
Rita
Eve
Gowron
Tuesday
(8)

One too many, but Eve got thrown in at the last sec. Tuesday was off the leash too much, apparently. We went long, and I let her off out in no-man's land, but I thought I would try letting her off a little more besides. We ran into a group of guys going into the monte to work in the salt, and they had dogs with them, who were nice; cute little pit-bull looking things about the size of Gracie's pups. Tuesday led the charge to greet them, would not listen to me and shied away from me when I went to put her back on the leash. Everyone else listened and followed me. There was no problem, and we were all disentangled in a few seconds, but Tuesday's attitude should be noted. She was on the rest of the way home. Still was a nice run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!