Thursday, February 23, 2012

23.02.12

morning run:
Alice
Frijolita
Blue
Osita
George
Tuesday
Maggie
Linda
(8)

Around the southern charcos, north on the palapa road and home via the shortest route (bag-end land bridge, intersection, Tuesday's crossing, dead-goat trail, coco trail): ~7k (but just barely). I would've gone north on the nearest serpentine but there were salt workers right there and I didn't like Frijolita's energy when we rounded the bend; I had Tuesday on the leash and I didn't want to screw around with another dog on the leash in that situation, so I turned us towards the palapa road... it's really only ~500m more to go that way than the way I was going to go, but I wanted to keep the distance in check for Linda. Everyone was stellar and had a blast.
GRADE: A

morning walk:
Frankie
(1)

Michael and Jagoda, our new HelpX'ers, took our problem girl out on what turned out to be a long walk - all the way to Playa Maya and back: ~10k.
GRADE: A

morning swims:
Lucy
Twiggy
(2)

I took these two out while M&J were on their epic walk. The water is clear now but stinks and is still a bit chilly. The waves were starting to pick up a little as Lucy and I got to the shore, but I was a hard-ass and made her swim more than she wanted (until she was breathing heavily). Twigs also wasn't thrilled with the idea but she did end up chasing me around a bunch and having a good time.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!