Wednesday, June 30, 2010

30.06.10

morning run:
Gracie
Bette
Posey
Osita
Eve
Blue
Lily
Elewah*
(8)

I left with the first seven. As we were heading out, The Brethren barked at us from the monte just to the south of the shrimpery trail, which my charges dutifully ignored. However, Roni heard them, and thought perhaps Elewah would like to go see them, so after I had been gone a few minutes she let Elewah out, who proceeded to run us down nearly 3km into the monte. She must've followed our trail, because I don't know how else she could've found us. Amazing. She stuck with us for the rest of the run, which was fun but uneventful. No man's land is flooded now, which makes for tough going (more for me than the dogs, obviously). Hurricane Alex has stirred up the beach a bit, but it was still quite nice. Posey thought about running up to a couple salt workers, so I put her on the leash for 500m, but otherwise everyone was good.
GRADE: B

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!