Thursday, January 13, 2011

13.01.11

morning run:
Shirley
Osita
Frijolita
Eve
Blue
Godzilla
Ernie
Elewah
(8)

Elewah and Shirley really pushed up the pace; I had Shirley on the leash for a bit and was constantly reining Elewah in. We went south at first and the all the way to the long and winding road, roughly 13k. It didn't seem to touch Elewah at all. I fell out near the start of the LAWR, where the mud first begins; we had rain yesterday, so it was extra slippery. No harm done, I just arrived home a little filthier than usual. We ran into two dudes on motos way out there and nobody even so much as barked. Elewah ran me around a little after we got back but finally did come in without being grabbed, so I guess I'll call that a win.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!