Friday, March 30, 2012

30.03.12

morning run:
Ginger
Gracie
Osita
Frijolita
Truman
Chester
Elewah
Daisy
(8)

Southern charcos, road to no-man's land, palapa road to Au Soleil Couchant road, home via the trails behind the tortuga crossroads, the dead goat trail (partway) and the dirty road: ~9k. Everyone was really up for it and really good the whole way. I put Daisy on the hook a couple of times for roughing but she wasn't as bad as she was the last couple of times; I also had Gracie on the hook in her usual happy hunting grounds. Lots of salt workers out there.
GRADE: A

morning walks:
Otto
Bosha
Bette
Stella
Linda
Shirley
Twiggy
(7)

Alex and Alex took these out: (1) Otto, Bosha; (2) Bette, Stella, Linda; (3) Shirley, Twiggy. I ran out when I saw them coming back with Linda and grabbed her before she did her now-usual hunt-for-turds in the nearby brush... everyone was really good about walks, though, including the ones who stayed.
GRADE: A

morning swim:
Greta
(1)

I made her swim until she was really breathing hard, probably 10 "laps" by my old method of counting (at least 200m). She gave me a bit of a fight getting down to the water (I had to carry her from the gate) but was a good girl once we were in. Water is getting a little nicer now.
GRADE: A

evening walk:
Zasu
Miles
Henry
(3)

Roni took these three around the block for a spin. Naturally these three were all perfect and the ones at home were pretty good about her leaving and coming as well.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!