Monday, September 15, 2014

15.09.14

morning run:
Posey
Eve
Rufus
Jack
Lex
Steve McQueen
Tori
Murci
(8)

Southern charcos: ~9k. I took fewer dogs today to pay more attention to Rufus and make it easier to get out. I left Rufus on the leash all the way to the main southern intersection and he was good thereafter. Originally I thought we might go to no-man's land but it seemed to far to me when we got to the decisive turn. Instead we ran the length of the palapa road from south to north. We did it in such good time that I figured we might as well hit the beach and so we ended up going about as long as we would've if we had gone to no-man's land and not hit the beach... we all had thunderbolts for legs today I guess. Everyone was really good the whole way. I had Tori and Murci on either ends of the leash by the time we got to the coco trail; Tori always needs to be kept in check close to home and Murci was not listening as well as I wanted but she wasn't bad, just too energetic. All in all a nice group.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!