Friday, March 20, 2015

20.03.15

morning run:
Otto
Gracie
George
Tuesday
Archie
Shirley
Frankie
Twiggy
Roxy
(9)

To the swimming hole and home via the monte: ~6k. Tuesday left on the leash and Roxy went on the second leash at the shrimpery intersection; I wanted to make sure I wasn't chasing after her where she usually wants to turn. This worked out well and I let Roxy off once we were on the cut-over heading north. She stayed off the leash until we were heading west on the Au Soleil Couchant road, where I heard a moto coming towards us; I left her on the leash from there on and she was great. It was cool enough that the larger dogs weren't too bothered and everyone kept up pretty well, despite a relatively high pace; George and Shirley drank most of the water but they were fine. We took the blue.bag trail home and there were no surprises. Nice to see all the old-timers do so well.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!