Wednesday, January 6, 2016

06.01.16

morning run:
Posey
Eve
Frijolita
Mega
Lex
Steve McQueen
Murci
Cookie
Junebug
(9)

Northern charcos: ~8k. This was really Frijolita's route. I had intended to run the southern charcos but Frijolita will absolutely not go that way. When I turned to head east from the shrimpery she gave me that look that means she's going to bolt for home, so I stopped and headed north on the coco trail instead and she was happy. I thought I would run to the northern end of the palapa road and run south to appease her, but when we got there yet again she just would not go south. Since she feels so strongly about it I didn't see any point in fighting, so I took us east and then north, effectively running the normal "northern charcos" route backwards. Who knows why she hates the palapa road, or whatever it is about that route, I'm willing to work with her if I understand her issues. Nobody else cared at all; in fact June had a great time because she had never been that way before and she likes seeing new things. She was on the leash the whole way and a very good girl. In general this was a high-paced run and everyone had a great time.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!