Sunday, April 3, 2016

03.04.16

morning swim:
Greta
(1)

Finally, a day where swimming made sense. She's such a good girl. Her hip is really bothering her at times but swimming is always good. It was hot out.
GRADE: A

morning walk:
Archie
(1)

Archie and I walked slowly up past the HoJo and back. I let him off for a bit and he had fun screwing around but then he wanted to run too much coming home so he went back on the leash. He's such an angel.
GRADE: A

afternoon saunter:
Miles
(1)

Miles is our Dawdler in Chief: he can make a walk to the shrimpery and back take damn near an hour. I did the Monte Shuffle, cussing and swatting at bugs as if performing some kind of ritual. I finally lost patience just past the shrimpery intersection and had to pick him up and carry him part of the way home... I think this technically means he won. That's fine. We love him, exasperating as he might be. I'm sure he has his reasons.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!