Sunday, May 8, 2016

08.05.16

morning run:
Rufus
Daisy
Shirley
(3)

Beach run: 4k. I took these three up the beach to Au Soleil Couchant and back. Along the way we discovered a large dead sea turtle up on the beach. It looked like it was run over by a boat, hard to say exactly, but it had not been dead long. Very sad. I reported it to Pronatura. The dogs were really good.
GRADE: A

morning run #2:
Otto
Twiggy
Luna
Frankie
April
(5)

Tortuga duty: 4k. Since I did not have my phone on me on the first run (I usually don't), I felt it necessary to go back a second time and take pictures and document the dead turtle for Pronatura. This time I took these five, since they needed to get out and I know they would be good. April was on the leash the whole way just because she's had a tendency to run off like a maniac on the beach in the past. Everyone was stellar.
GRADE: A

evening stroll:
April
Ziggy
(2)

These two went out with me for a brief stroll the freshen the water we leave out for the strays. Everyone was good.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!