Sunday, June 26, 2016

26.06.16

morning walk:
Alice
Ginger
Gracie
George
Archie
Ernie
Molly
Maggie
Ziggy
Nico
(10)

I took this crew for a walk on the beach via the maginot line. Nico was hilarious and a little nuts. We left with Ernie and Gracie on the leash but I let them off at the shrimpery. Nico was galumphing around like a lunatic and it took me until the end of the coco trail to get her on the leash. She's okay but needs a bit of work, mainly because she's goofy. Once on the beach I let her off as we headed north and she went seriously goofy. She was giving me a hard time getting a hold of her and I didn't want to make a big issue of it so I let her goof around in her funny way up and down the beach. On the maginot line coming home she got ahead of the rest of us and I could see the light come on over her head that she just wanted to run home and get mom. I picked up the pace for the rest of us but she stayed 50m ahead of me the whole way home. I was a little nervous about this but it turned out okay, she went straight to the gate and everyone else was fine. Next time she'll be on the leash more, but at least it's clear she knows the way home.
GRADE: B

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!