Saturday, May 15, 2010

15.05.10

morning run:
Gracie
George
Shirley
Frankie
Ernie
Eve
Frijolita
(7)

Straight up the beach to the palm tree, then back through the monte at the tortuga sign. On the trail home right next to the shrimpery we encountered a parked moto, a shopping bag full of cahuamas and a passed-out drunk lying in the middle of the road. He must've been there all night, which would explain the crazy barking we heard in the monte late in the evening. I managed to rouse him but he was still not capable of speech, and started walking down the road, so I just continued on to get our dogs home, who were all stellar throughout. The things you find in the monte...
GRADE: A

morning swim:
Greta
Ziggy
(2)

Ziggy will just not shut up on the shoreline, but at least he swam out an incredibly far distance to get me (he is not a strong swimmer, so that's at least an "A" for effort). I made Greta do 5 big laps. She is incredibly heavy. I see a nap in my future. Still, she did it valiantly.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!