Friday, May 21, 2010

21.05.10

morning run:
Gracie
George
Bette
Rufus
Posey
Lily
Jack
(7)

First time after hurting my ankle Tuesday (Ernie pushed past me on the stairs in the rain and I fell). Left late (7.30ish) so we did not go far because George was with us. Excellent group, and with the humidity it was plenty for everyone. Lily swam out to get me at the soldiers' "pier" on the way home.
GRADE: A

afternoon swim:
Greta
Bosha
(2)

Greta did 5 laps in rough seas. Bosha acted like a nut in the sand for a while and then ran down to check out Kikis; she must not be home, because Bosha was back a few minutes later.
GRADE: A

evening s/k duty:
Zasu
(1)

Elewah was there with her buds, The Brethren, on the corner where they usually are at the usual time, being goofy. She greeted Zasu joyfully, although her troop was less impressed. Still, it was fine, Zasu and I were walking all around them and they were mostly okay with it. Elewah dined with her crew, as any good leader does, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!