Monday, February 21, 2011

21.02.11

morning run:
Alice
Lucy
Ginger
Shirley
Blue
Ziggy
Molly
Stella
Floyd
(9)

I screwed up. It was a little chaotic, and for various reasons I just wanted to get going with whatever dogs were in the yard but I somehow lost track of the count. It was a short one, perhaps a little more than 5k: out the dead goat road to the tortuga crossover, then north via the trails Roni and I found the other day to the squishy land bridge, continuing north to the Au Soleil Couchant road and back home via the shire and the cross-over to the secret trail land bridge. I wanted to tire this group out as much as possible, so we really ran it, and I also let them swim a lot in the charcos when they could. Even at this late date there are still several charcos that are deep enough for the tallest dogs to swim in. Floyd was enthusiastic but well-behaved, and obviously had a good time. Alice and Lucy both kept up well.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!