Thursday, October 27, 2011

27.10.11

morning walk:
Boscha
(1)

Another abortive attempt at taking a walk. We got about as far as the first time, down by the shrimpery, when she got out of her collar. I had been debating the idea of letting her off the leash with myself the whole way, but couldn't shake the feeling that she would just bolt for Kikis' beach house. When she got out of her collar she was a bit confused and I easily grabbed her and put it back on, but in a moment of weakness I decided to not put her on the hook right away and - sure enough - she bolted for Kikis' beach house. It is not particularly fun to get there in bare feet any way but the beach and I didn't go that way. She was more or less fine on the leash for the walk home from there.
GRADE: C

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!