Monday, December 16, 2013

16.12.13

morning run:
Eve
Frijolita
Ernie
Stella
Lily
Molly
Bosha
Daisy
Tori
(9)

To the swimming hole and home via the monte: ~6k. Considering how wound they all were it wasn't terrible getting out of the gate, although it was too loud; Stella left on the leash and was good about holding up while I fiddled with the gate. We took the alt. land bridge to avoid flamingos that were feeding directly in our path if we had gone that way. I was thinking of heading south from the swimming hole but Stella wanted to go north and I was fine with that; she was off the leash at that point but I put her back on at the three-way intersection north when she wanted to insist on going to the beach. She had been pretty good off the leash until then but I couldn't have her pulling everyone the wrong way so she went back on and stayed that way until home. We took the overgrown path between the charcos south and the blue bag trail to the wooden shack at the end. Everyone was really good about come home together and in general stayed close to me.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!