Thursday, June 12, 2014

12.06.14

morning walk:
Alice
Ginger
George
Archie
Shirley
Ernie
Molly
Bosha
Roxy
(9)

I took this group for a walk in the monte; my intention was to go between the land bridges but as we were nearing the northern crossing Angel's pups (now pretty much dogs) saw us and were standing about 30m north of where we would come out, barking their heads off. I managed to keep Roxy with us and continued on north, taking the shortest route I could that came back around to the blue bag trail. I thought Shirley was a bit too far ahead and as I caught up to her to put her on a leash I encountered three members of the navy who appeared to be questioning a local on a moto. They had their truck there and their rifles at the ready so I was quick to tell them that nobody bites and all the dogs were with me. Shirley was excited to see them and if you don't know her you could mistake this for aggression so I hooked her up and got us all together and moving away from the armed men with alacrity. We took the blue bag trail home. I had to scoop Roxy up on doce but she was fine with it and everyone else was perfect to the gate.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!