Sunday, June 29, 2014

29.06.14

morning run:
Truman
Posey
Frankie
Elewah
Daisy
Xmul
Luna
Hazel
Tori
(9)

To the beach at Au Soleil Couchant via the swimming hole: ~6k. My foot was bothering me a bit more than I thought once we got going; it doesn't sting anymore when I run through salty water but I realized I shouldn't push the distance by the time we had gone a couple kilometers so I cut it short. It was hot out anyway and everyone was up for a trip to the beach so it worked out fine. I let Xmul off the leash around the swimming hole and on the beach a little bit and she was a good girl. We came home via the blue bag trail; I put Hazel on the other end of the leash before we got to the coco trail and everyone was good to the gate.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!