Saturday, January 3, 2015

03.01.15

morning run:
Alice
Ginger
Rita
Osita
George
Archie
Shirley
Maggie
Stella
Roxy
(10)

To the beach at Au Soleil Couchant: ~6k. Stella left on the long leash; I switched her to the short one and put Roxy on the long leash as we were nearing the beach so that I had Roxy under control in case we ran into people. As it turned out Nicole was south of us with Xmul, Rudy and Mel almost at the tortuga sign. I heard Xmul barking in the distance so I took us north a bit on the beach to give Nicole and gang time to head south far enough to be out of range... I didn't think there would be a problem if we ran into them but I wanted to continue to work with Roxy and didn't want the distraction. Nobody minded and everyone had fun goofing around in the surf and nearby scrub. We came home via blue.bag trail and everyone was perfect to the gate.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!