Tuesday, January 13, 2015

13.01.15

morning run:
George
Chester
Tuesday
Gowron
Archie
Shirley
Daisy
Twiggy
MoMo
(9)

To the swimming hole and back the short way: ~6k. Tuesday was an angel on the leash the whole way; she prefers these shorter ones now and that's fine with me so long as she's happy. Daisy left on the short leash and was good about it; I let her off after we crossed the land bridge heading out and she was fine from there on. We took the ridge to the intersection heading out. The recent rain has freshened the water in the charcos a bit but the intersection and other low-lying areas are still mostly dry. This did not stop PupG from jumping into every puddle she could manage on the way. I was considering going to the beach after the swimming hole but then I remembered I had both Twigs and Mo with me and it was around the time that Xmul might be on the beach with Nicole. I don't think there would've been a problem if I had Twigs on the leash before we got there but it was getting a bit hot and I didn't feel like dealing with it so I opted for the shorter route home in the monte. We didn't take the blue.bag trail because there have been larger groups of salt workers in those charcos lately; instead I doubled back on the road that leads to the cut-over and we came home via the other land bridge and the dirty road. Mo and Archie ran ahead a little on the last trail home but nothing too egregious; we all arrived at the gate together. Nice short run on a pretty morning.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!