Monday, January 26, 2015

26.01.15

morning walk:
Alice
Molly
Monkey
Bosha
Tori
Roxy
(6)

Neither of us were really over our colds as of my last post; I took these six out for a shorty just to get some of them out and mix it up a bit since anything more was not in the cards. Tori was on the leash the whole way to work on manners when not running and she was very good; she stopped pulling on the leash almost immediately and was good even when I switched her to the short leash so I could put Roxy on the long one. Roxy was her usual boisterous self but once on the leash she was good. We walked around the cow pasture slowly, stopping quite a lot for screwing around. I had Molly on the other end of the long leash with Roxy towards the end and we all managed to arrive at the gate together. Strange group but they had a good time on a nice day.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!