Friday, June 26, 2015

26.06.15

morning run:
Frijolita
Gowron
Rufus
Xmul
Mega
Steve McQueen
Hazel
Murci
Cookie
(9)

Southern charcos: ~8k. We left with Xmul and Rufus on leashes (long and short, respectively). Rufus came off when we crossed the alt. land bridge and was a good boy throughout. This was Cookie's first big.girl run. She left off the leash and stayed off until the very end when I put her on the other end of the leash with Xmul at the land bridge. I also put Rufus on the short leash there, so I had three on leashes coming home. It would've been four but Hazel's collar was so encrusted with awful filth that I will not name that even I, grizzled as I am, could not bring myself to touch it. No matter, everyone was good to the gate. Cookie ran like a little champ and larked around hilariously in the monte. We encountered several vehicles and saw lots of people and she always did the right thing... perhaps with a little prompting a couple of times, but she's still a pup. Good girl. We kept a high pace for most of it and everyone had a good time.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!