Monday, July 25, 2016

25.07.16

morning run:
Truman
Eve
Posey
Shirley
Lex
Cookie
Junebug
Tupo
Nico
(9)

North beach run: ~7k. This was Nico's first run: her skin problem is finally starting to clear up and she's been putting on weight and looking more like a dog for a few weeks. I had her on the leash the whole way because she gave me trouble getting her back on the leash the last time I took her out and I don't know her reactions to people and vehicles yet. Her brother Tupo has become extremely dependable that way and I think Nico will be the same but it's best to ease into things. She did well the whole way and had a great time splashing in the water and running... those long, long legs are good for running. June was off the leash on the beach and on it everywhere else - she was an angel and had a blast. We took the blue bag trail heading out and the maginot line coming home. I'm very proud of Nico.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!