Friday, July 29, 2016

29.07.16

morning walk:
Alice
George
Archie
Ernie
Molly
April
Maggie
Ziggy
Perl
Ruby
(10)

I took this group for a walk up the coco trail to the maginot line and north on the beach a bit. April was on the leash a lot but I trust her more than I used to and she did not disappoint me. She ran ahead a little on the beach but listened and stayed with me. I had her on the leash coming home to keep her from running too far ahead but she was an angel the whole way and probably didn't need it. Perl and Ruby did extremely well, in large part because they had nothing but good examples: everyone behaved perfectly and the two newbies did what everyone else was doing. We got barked at a bit on the way to the beach but neither pup was interested in returning fire; in fact they both listened and stayed with me. Everyone swam like nuts and had a good time sniffing stuff in the monte to and from the beach. A very nice walk and a good experience for the puplings.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!