Thursday, December 1, 2011

01.12.11

morning run:
Alice
Lucy
George
Monkey
Daisy
Petey
Lex
Steve McQueen
(8)

To the swimming hole via the alternate land bridge and cut-over, north to the Au Soleil Couchant road, south at the road just on the other side of the near charcos and home via the cut-over and the dirty road: ~6k. George was in his glory and jacked the pace up a little more than I wanted at the beginning but he settled down. Pete, Lex and Steve were perfect the whole way. I put Daisy on the hook briefly on the way back because she was playing too roughly with Petey but it only lasted a few meters. I thought that Lucy might be coming up lame on the way home so I took the pace down and cut it a bit shorter than I was thinking; so far she seems alright.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!