Friday, December 2, 2011

02.12.11

morning run:
Ginger
Gracie
Frijolita
Eve
Molly
Ziggy
Lily
Jack
(8)

North to the tortuga sign, north on the beach to Au Soleil Couchant, into the monte and home: ~5k. Gracie cut this short: she was simply awful. There was a point right at Au Soleil Couchant when we came off the beach and I thought I should put her on the leash; she's always worse when Bette isn't along and Bette had a little limp yesterday so she sat this one out. She was none too good the last time out even with Bette. I ignored my inner voice and left her off the leash so naturally she took off into the woods across doce and ditched me, but not after leading everyone else on a merry chase, myself included. I came home via the most direct route with the rest of them to find her already at home. She spent two hours in the box after crapping on my morning and screwing everyone else over on the run. At least the rest of them ended up listening well enough.
GRADE: F

morning walk:
Stella
Frankie
Linda
Shirley
Twiggy
(5)

Mark and Lin took the first three out first and then the second two. Linda is a bit dodgy on the leash but getting better. Everyone else was really good.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!