Saturday, March 15, 2014

15.03.14

mid-day walk:
Alice
Bette
Shirley
Otto
Rufus
Molly
Bosha
Tori
(8)

I took this group out for a walk between the land bridges after it was already pretty hot. Injuries to both of us have kept outings of all kinds to a minimum: Roni's lower back has been hurt for a couple of weeks now and my toe was hurt pretty badly on the last run. Today we both felt like maybe we were up for the drill, so I took a bunch of dogs that needed it one way or another. I could only jog a little so we walked and swam for the most part. The monte is starting to dry out now but the charcos are still mostly fresh so it is't so terrible for them to swim in them. Shirley really had a lot of energy and I had to put her on the leash for a stretch before the ridge to keep the pace down. Everyone really had a good time and behaved themselves.
GRADE: A


No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!