Tuesday, March 25, 2014

25.03.14

morning walk:
Otto
Bette
Posey
Gowron
Stella
Bosha
Linda
Tori
Murci
(9)

My foot is a bit better today but still not up for a run; instead I took this group for a slightly longer walk than I have recently. We went out the same way via the land bridge but instead of coming home at the secondary land bridge to the north we continued on via the cut-over to the intersection and home by the blue bag trail. I stupidly let Stella off the leash briefly around the intersection; naturally she screwed me over and disappeared by the tortuga road; I didn't bother looking for her, she came home about an hour after the rest of us and is not going on any outings for a while. She can never be off the leash. It's a shame she crapped on such a nice walk otherwise... everyone else was perfect and had a great time.
GRADE: F

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!