Tuesday, March 18, 2014

18.03.14

morning walk:
Ginger
Rita
Blue
George
Frankie
Maggie
Molly
Monkey
Twiggy
Roxy
(10)

I didn't think Roxy would come with us so I threw her in as tenth dog; she surprised me by coming along the whole way and having a blast playing with everyone. Injuries and setbacks have been plaguing us the last few days but it seemed like it might be possible to get out for a walk; I avoided anyone too crazed to lessen the chance of someone stomping on my foot and that worked out. Roni and I managed to cut Maggie's hair two days ago so even though the xmul is still terrible it wasn't as awful for her as it normally is; I got most of the spines out of her coat in 5min. We walked between the land bridges like the last time and everyone had fun swimming and horsing around the whole way. At the end Roxy scampered off to the north for a bit but she came in within the hour and everyone was good about it.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!