Wednesday, May 20, 2015

20.05.15

morning run:
Frijolita
Truman
Elewah
Lily
Xmul
Lex
Steve McQueen
Hazel
Murci
(9)

North of Au Soliel Couchant: ~8k. We took the long way to the swimming hole (blue bag trail, too), winding our way through many active salt work sites and avoiding traffic, then hit the beach at A.S.C, headed north for a while, turned around and came home via the blue bag trail again. Elewah ran ahead at the end to go bark at the strays south of us; I knew she was going to do it and I tried to get her in range on the coco trail but she felt me and stayed ahead... annoying, but what was more annoying was Frijolita, Truman and Lily joining her after I told them not to. As usual no harm done but not the end I wanted. Everyone else was good.
GRADE: B

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!