Saturday, May 23, 2015

23.05.15

morning run:
Otto
Gracie
Godzilla
Gowron
Twiggy
Luna
MoMo
Mega
Lex
(9)

Au Soleil Couchant: ~8k. We took a weird route, effectively doing a ~2k loop in the monte starting and ending at the three-way intersection with the Au Soleil Couchant access road and the parallel road in the monte, then heading to the beach and coming home via the blue bag trail. For once nobody was on the leash; this was good for me, as I felt like I was made of lead for the first 2k... don't know why, just felt thick and slow and had to shake it off. I put Luna and 'Zilla on either ends of the leash at the coco trail coming home because they were the two most likely to misbehave with the strays to the south. This worked out well: everyone listened to me, ignored the barking of the strays and came to the gate.
GRADE: A

morning swim:
Greta
(1)

Good girl.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!