Friday, September 16, 2016

16.09.16

morning walk:
Perl
Ruby
Monkey
Linda
Amber*
(5)

Perl and Ruby are over their surgeries now - hurray! I took this group out for a walk to the maginot line, although Amber had other ideas; she bailed on me on the coco trail just past the shrimpery. Roni and I thought she might do this but it's good to try to switch things up once in a while. Amber's behavior has been so much better on walks with Roni we thought maybe her "paranoia" would be better but she got all weirded out when I said her name ("good girl, Amber") and she decided to bolt for home. Everyone else continued on with me and was perfect. I had Ruby and Perl on leashes for the last stretch to the beach because we were getting barked at quite a lot by the dogs at the HoJo and it made them unsure; they are both good on the leash and felt more secure that way. I let them off to have fun and swim but had them both back on leashes as we crossed the road coming home and left them that way to get some quality leash time in.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!