Wednesday, September 28, 2016

28.09.16

morning walk:
Alice
Rita
Ernie
Molly
Linda
Daisy
Monkey
Perl
Ruby
(9)

I took this group for a walk to the beach at the maginot line. Linda and Ernie left on leashes and stayed that way until we were at the end of the coco trail, to keep them from running like lunatics and giving themselves limps. I think it worked: neither of them was having trouble on the way home. I kept the pace reasonably slow and everyone else obliged me by staying with me. I let everyone off on the beach and they had a great time swimming; the water is crystal clear and a nice temperature and it was calm enough for everyone to have a good time. On the way back I hooked up Perl and Ruby because we were getting barked at a lot by the dogs at the army camp; they got a little nervous at this and being on the leash makes them feel more secure. They're both little professionals on the leash. Everyone else was really good and had a great time the whole way.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!