Saturday, October 8, 2016

08.10.16

morning walk:
Alice
Ginger
Gracie
Otto
Archie
Molly
Stella
Frankie
Maggie
Ziggy
Perl
Ruby
(12)

I took this crew for a walk down to the beach at the maginot line. Frankie invited herself along without my noticing (!), so I'll have to be a bit more careful in the launchpad. She was a good girl and likes this sort of thing but we can't start having that happen. We went north past the last house a bit and everyone swam like dogs, which is to say with great enthusiasm and a lot of splashing... except for Perl and Ruby, who are like little sharks or something. Despite the size of the group this was a very orderly outing. Stella was on the leash the whole way and I didn't use the other leash too much. I put Ruby on coming home because she gets ideas but everyone was ready to come in after the heat.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!