Thursday, April 8, 2010

08.04.10

evening short walk/chicken mercy sortie:
Zasu
Miles
Bosha*
(2+1)

The idea was to walk down to Kikis to water her chickens, since she still isn't around, taking Bosha just so she gets out and remembers that she lives there sometimes. Bosha is too strange for words. In summary: she needed assistance pooping right out of the gate, got scared by her own motility issues and subsequent violent poop expulsion, was startled/intimidated by the cat, and ran off pooping into the crepuscule. Baffling. Zasu, Miles and I walked down doce to Kikis, watered the chickens (who are there now), and walked back, no Bosha in sight. She ended up creeping around to the north property, where she just sort of lurked under a bush. Being the interventionist that I am, I went to get her, since I was concerned that she was having some kind of (how many times can you type this word in one missive) poop issue. She was, and she did, on my pants, by the truck, with Roni as bemused/amused witness. I wish I could explain how strange she is, but I can't. Nrf. Znk. Pzl. Goop!
GRADE: N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!