Friday, April 16, 2010

16.04.10

morning run:
Gracie
George
Chester
Bette
Blue
Gowron
Lily
Jack
(8)

PuppyG was thrown in at the end. Left by the beach because I heard some crazy barking in the monte to the east and didn't want to find out what it was. We did a short one, up to the tortuga sign, into the monte, a loop through the shire, and down the Au Soleil Couchant access road to the beach again, then home. Lily and Jack both tried swimming for the first time, and were good throughout. At the very end I brought us home up the north road and to the back gate, and Chester decided that he wanted to go see what the barking was about in the monte, I guess; I had to go chase him down after I put everyone else in. He was at the shrimpery intersection and refused to walk home with me, I had to CARRY him to doce. No idea why he did that. Elewah caught up with me while I was screwing with Chester, and didn't seem to care about the barking, which was further to the east and pretty frantic.
GRADE: B

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!