Sunday, September 5, 2010

05.09.10

morning run:
Monkey
Molly
Maggie
April
Ziggy
Lily
Jack
Elewah
(8)

Alright, I admit that taking this many untested dogs at once was a bad idea, and that's without considering what a nut-job April is. The latter made me pay for letting her off the leash out past the intersection, where she disappeared for 15 minutes and left me screaming my head off. As much as I love the sound of her name, hearing it reverberate off of the swamps while I shout myself hoarse is not my idea of a good time. She showed up no worse for wear, and everyone else vamped admirably; naturally, she was on the leash for the rest of the run, and will remain on the leash for the rest of her natural life. Ziggy was having some butt issues, but he's a trooper. Everyone else behaved well, especially Molly (her rookie run). We didn't really go that far, but the monte is completely flooded so there's a lot of slogging through water and mud up to your knees. Let's cal it a win, anyway.
GRADE: C

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!