Monday, September 20, 2010

20.09.10

morning run:
Monkey
Molly
Maggie
April
Ziggy
Gowron
Alice
Elewah
(8)

I threw Elewah in out of weakness, I guess; she just started sleeping upstairs a couple of days ago and I guess I felt like I didn't want her to feel trapped, or something. Doesn't always make sense; anyway, she was good, and I'm not going to do that too often. I threw Alice in because she's fat. I'm trying to get the sisters and Ernie in on more runs as much as I can because they're all fat. April was on the leash the whole way, which wasn't far: out North to the Au Soleil Couchant road, into the monte to the first turn south and back home via the shire. The majority of the way was flooded, up past my knee in some places, so even though it wasn't a very long run, it was a lot of exercise slogging through the mud and water, especially for the littler ones. Molly and Monkey both gave me a little bit of attitude coming back in at the gate, but generally everyone was good and had a good time.
GRADE: B

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!