Thursday, September 30, 2010

30.09.10

morning run:
Gracie
Shirley
Posey
Ernie
Elewah
Lily
Jack
(7)

Elewah is a pain in the ass. I think I have vowed this before here, but I swear I will never take her again with her pups. They got thrown in together today because I was running late and just decided to take whatever dogs were outside for expediency's sake; I didn't feel like going through the hassle of dragging her or her pups upstairs after we had gotten everything set. It wasn't a total disaster, but Elewah did set the pace (FAST) and dragged her pups up ahead with her a bit too much for my taste. Everyone else was good, and Elewah wasn't terrible or anything. Near the end a fox crossed the road about 20m ahead of us and Elewah (on point of course) took off after it into the dense bushes at that intersection, dragging Posey and her pups with her. Remarkably, Gracie did not join the festivities, which I found interesting and gratifying. Still, in the end everyone who chased came out of the brush and back to me in fairly short order. Hot out because we left late. Flooded and bitey.
GRADE: B

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!