Monday, October 11, 2010

11.10.10

morning run:
Alice
Posey
Shirley
Ernie
Maggie
Ziggy
Elewah
(7)

Elewah should only come on long-distance runs for a while; I should've taken April instead, and I feel bad about it. Once again, I felt pressed for time and things just sort of worked out how they did. Nobody did anything terrible, and we didn't go for a very long one, but Elewah just jacked the pace up too much. On a 13k run she settles down after around 8k, and I think we may have gone 8k total today. We had to double back at Au Soleil Couchant because I saw someone with what might've been dogs down at the tortuga sign, and I didn't feel like dealing with it right then; we went back into the monte and came home the way we went out. The flooding is gradually receding everywhere, but most of where we go is still under water.
GRADE: B

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!