Saturday, October 30, 2010

30.10.10

morning run:
Oscar
Otto
Archie
Chester
Rufus
Tuesday
Frankie
(7)

Tuesday still cannot be trusted. I let her off the leash a little past the 1km mark, and she was fine for the almost entire run; she listened to me, let me give her pets and water, and generally had a good time with everyone. We went out to the northern hidden trail, down to the beach, back into the monte at the tortuga sign and home. Right past the tortuga sign, Tuesday started to shy away from me and got farther and farther ahead; she would not be reasoned with, and basically had us sprinting the last 2km home. I don't know what started her off. We were all having a good time running around the bend from the tortuga sign towards doce; I had no intention of putting her on the leash yet, but she seemed convinced I did, or something. It was almost like she got paranoid all of a sudden, although that doesn't seem very dog-like. In any event her behavior sort of crapped on what was an otherwise nice run. Not too long, not too hot outside, very few bugs, fun terrain to run through. Who knows why she did that.
GRADE: C

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!