Saturday, October 2, 2010

02.10.10

morning run:
Oscar
Otto
Archie
Chester
Rufus
Osita
Godzilla
Molly
(8)

I thought it would do Molly some good to go on a run where every single other dog is well-behaved and proven. Instead of trying to put her on the leash, I stopped about a dozen times along the way, made her come all the way to me from wherever she was and give me a kiss before we continued. Next time out we'll try the leash again. Everyone else was good. We did the southern 10k, basically, except we skipped the beach and came home in the monte. I hate to mention this, but I feel it should be noted in time: today we came across a group of about half a dozen dead dogs at the corner where you turn on to the dirty road behind the shrimpery. I believe they had been shot and dumped there, and it must've been yesterday, because we went that way the day before and there was nothing there. Nobody we knew. Grim. The dogs didn't pay it much mind. Still flooded. Still buggy.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!