Friday, November 12, 2010

12.11.10

morning run:
Osita
Blue
Rita
Ernie
Frankie
Monkey
Molly
Elewah*
(8)

I left early with the first seven, and headed out to do the southern 10k. Almost exactly halfway, where you cross the little land bridge between charcos to get onto the road that goes by the palapa on stilts, we ran into Elewah and The Brethren, or at least two of them. Everyone behaved themselves to a degree that I still find surprising: there wasn't even a single bark, and the ones with me just sort of crowded around Elewah and said hi. She was covered in that sticky plant, and extremely happy/snorty; her pals sort of melted into the monte quickly, and nobody seemed to notice. I was thinking they were following us after that, but I never caught sight of them. Elewah continued on with us and came home; she drank most of the water, so who knows what she got into out there. We never went near the beach.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!