Sunday, May 8, 2011

08.05.11

morning run:
Alice
Blue
Frankie
Maggie
Ziggy
Monkey
Molly
Floyd
(8)

I intended for this to be a shorty: north to the Au Soleil Couchant road, beach, home via tortuga sign: ~6k. When we got to the beach, Ziggy took off south after birds, and simply would not listen. At the tortuga sign he and Frankie were so far ahead that I could not get them to come back. I had to run them down, put her on the hook with Floyd and come home on the beach. I was extremely upset, much more so than I should've been, and my anger caused problems at the gate when we got home; Frankie freaked out, even though nothing had happened to her and I had not even so much as smacked her (she deserved it), and the incredible noise she made caused problems inside the house and outside. She ended up locked in the office for an hour, and Ziggy went into the box. Up until the point where those two idiots took off the run had been fun, fast-paced, etc. Still, I need to not get so angry with them when they misbehave, it's worse than the actual misbehavior.
GRADE: D

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!