Tuesday, June 18, 2013

18.06.13

morning run:
Ginger
Gracie
Eve
Tuesday
Gowron
Elewah
Mega
Petey
(8)

To the beach at Au Soleil Couchant via the swimming hole: ~7k. We left with Tuesday on the leash but I decided to let her off just as we hit the charcos north of the wooden shack north of the dead goat trail; she rewarded me with excellent behavior and obviously had a blast all the way to the swimming hole. As we started north from there I noted a little bit of hang-dog/paranoid attitude so I put her back on at the first opportunity; that was pretty good for her and I want to continue to do that. I don't know if she'll ever really get over whatever it is that makes her feel that way but I love her and want her to have fun and the fact is she is one of our fastest dogs and loves running with Eve and Elewah and Mega. I didn't want to be gone too long so I skipped the hidden trail and hit the beach at Au Soleil Couchant where everyone had fun swimming. On the way home Elewah made it clear to me that she didn't want me to scoop her up and that she would behave all the way to the gate. She had several opportunities on this run to chase motos and otherwise be a jerk and she chose not to so I decided to leave her be and she did not disappoint me. Ginger was frequently bringing up the rear but only because she was always into something; she and Gracie frequently pal around and hatch little plots behind my back. All in all everyone was great and had a good time.
GRADE: A

morning swim:
Greta
(1)

I made her swim a lot farther than we have recently and she did well.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!