Tuesday, June 25, 2013

25.06.13

morning walk:
Xmul*
Twiggy
Bosha
Linda
Tori
(5)

Guy has to go back to Montreal suddenly so he will be leaving Xmul with us this Friday; it's a shame but Roni and I also miss her so it will be nice to have her around for a few months before Marie and Nicole get back. In preparation for her return we're doing our acclimatization walks program again, but accelerated: today and Thursday. Roni went out and gave Xmul some hugs while I was getting my four together and then I went out and headed north a bit with Guy and Xmul. It took Xmul about 10min to get over her initial hissy fit at seeing Twigs again; they were both on the leash to start with but once past the soldiers' we let them off and they were fine. We went past Au Soleil Couchant a bit but not as far as the palm tree. On the way back we passed a couple with a small poodly dog heading north; Guy had Xmul on the leash and I put Tori and Twigs on either end of my leash and everyone was fine. Good girls one and all.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!