Saturday, June 29, 2013

29.06.13

morning run:
Daisy
Twiggy
Xmul*
Hazel
Tori
(5)

To the beach at the tortuga sign and home: ~3k. Guy brought Xmul to the beach in front of our house early this morning; I went out with the other four and we all said our goodbyes. It was my intention to go north up the beach for a sprint but there was a gaggle of walkers having some kind of meeting at the soldiers' so I went into the monte via the south road instead to get behind them at the tortuga sign. They had dispersed by the time we arrived in front of the soldiers' coming home on the beach. I had Xmul on the entire way and Twigs as well at the end. I had to go get Hazel out of the ocean (a bit of nasty fish) but otherwise everyone was good. Xmul is happy and getting along well with everyone now.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!