Tuesday, November 19, 2013

19.11.13

morning run:
Gracie
Eve
Posey
Truman
Chester
Tuesday
Elewah
Lily
Tori
(9)

Southern charcos (backwards): ~8k. We went to the swimming hole first; I thought we might head north from there but I didn't want to be gone so long so instead we took the bag-end crossing southeast to the palapa road and came home over the land bridge, which is if anything even more under water than the last time I was there. Heading out we took the alt. land bridge via the dirty road and it, too, was completely under water. Tuesday left on the leash but I let her off before the swimming hole and she stayed off all the way until the terreno federal track, where I put her on just to be safe. She's been better and better and I think maybe soon she'll just come home off the leash. Everyone was really great on this run. We kept a high pace (Tuesday kicks ass on or off the leash) and spent a lot of time charging through mud and water up to my knees. There were lots of flamingos and other waterfowl everywhere and they were all good about it.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!