Saturday, November 23, 2013

23.11.13

morning run:
Lucy
George
Archie
Bosha
Stella
Twiggy
Monkey
Tori
Murci
(9)

To the swimming hole and back: ~5k. I wanted a shorty because Lucy and Archie were coming so we went south instead of north from the swimming hole, cut back across the charcos there and wound our way through the banks and berms of the salt-works directly to the south of the swimming hole, taking the alt. land bridge and dirty road in both directions. I had Stella on the leash until it was getting really soggy near the swimming hole but I put her back on soon after; Murci gave me a bit of trouble dancing away from me when I wanted to put her on the leash as we were heading home, so she stayed on the other leash until the very end. I also put Tori on the other end with Stella at the shirmpery because she made a charge at doce when she saw bikers pass through the intersection to the west; she wasn't very serious about it and didn't get very far up that road but I didn't like that she even thought about it. Archie is a little stiff now a few hours after the run; Lucy seems fine. There were lots of opportunities for swimming and horsing around and everyone took full advantage of them, even Bosha.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!