Saturday, July 5, 2014

05.07.14

morning run:
Godzilla
Truman
Chester
Rufus
Jack
Xmul
Hazel
Tori
Murci
(9)

No-man's land: ~8k. In spite of having both Xmul and Rufus (which has happened before) it was not as chaotic getting out as I thought it might become; I always forget that Truman barks his head off in the launchpad (annoying, high-pitched) so getting him out is always a pain with other excitable dogs. Once we left they calmed down quickly, including Rufus; Xmul was on the hook the whole way because there's too much wildlife creeping around in the brush right now after some rain. We took the shorter route home via the swimming hole; I'm still not totally over my cold or my foot injury and I didn't want to push it too much. We came home via the ridge all the way to the land bridge which is also how we left; the main intersection is almost a swimming hole on its own now so everyone enjoyed that. We kept a pretty high pace and everyone behaved themselves admirably.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

All dogs are welcome to post!